Saturday, December 14, 2013

Essie Holiday Gift Set

       Ah!!! Its about time I do my first review. I'm super excited to announce My love towards the Essie Holiday set. All my favorites in one little set, that's perfectly affordable (I think about 15.99)  for Essie nail polish. It comes with the colors Ballet slipper, Chinchilly, Turquoise & Caicos, Forever Yummy, and lastly Wicked.
(sorry about my chunky thumb)
All five colors are wonderful. I have no complaints, so this is somewhat a boring review. the colors They picked for the holidays are a tad bit expected and don't seam to show off the winter/ holidays colors they could have picked, I feel that should have added a winter-forest green, or The color Shake Your $$ Maker
could have added a nice pop to there holiday set. That's just in my personal opinion, please if you get this as a gift comment your personal opinion Please! oh and this is my shitty last minute nail painting job so you can see what they look like on my hand. to bad its such a bad picture it doesn't help to much
 

1 comment:

  1. love the green color dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete